Tuesday, March 30, 2010

new wardrobe...

So thanks to Kohl's we have added some new dresses to little Miss Prissy Pants' wardrobe. Also - everything she wears now MUST be T5 (not 5T as I say it and she corrects me). She'll get the item of clothing, and look at the tag first, then say 'No, this is not TEE FIVE Mommy, this (shirt, pants, etc) is TEE FOUR and it does NOT fit me and I'm not wearing that anymore.'

UGGGHHHHHH! REALLY?!?

Definitely on the list for her birthday, more dresses and skirts (maybe skirts might be acceptable to her, who knows) in TEE FIVE. Oh yes and flip flops or basically any new sandal/shoe - she really loves new shoes, but I mean really, who doesn't? She IS a smart girl!

I think it would be wise to start a savings account for her future wardrobe....yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment