Friday, March 26, 2010

happy happy birthday!

Our sweet baby girl, the Little Miss turned one today! Where did the time go? Actually I know where it went and I could rattle a laundry list of stuff that went on this year..

It was just a year ago that we were blessed with such a sweet angel. She is, sweet as can be, just like her sisters, but with quite an attitude and personality as well - she can be a little toot!

She has brought so much joy to our little family this past year (and, ahem, quite a few middle of the night wake up calls, we really need to whip that into shape).

We LOVE you, we thank God for you and we look forward to your beautiful, one toothed grin every day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweetie! Mommy loves you more than I could ever say.

Party tomorrow with pictures (hopefully) to share :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I can't believe she's one! Happy birthday sweet beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete