Tuesday, May 10, 2011

five ...


happy happy birthday sweet baby girl. I CAN.NOT.BELIEVE that you are FIVE years old!!!! holy cow, it seems like just yesterday you were born and now you are going to be starting kindergarten !!

you are amazing, so so smart, so sassy. you are a girly girl through and through. you LOVE dresses and sparkles, you love being crafty and creative. you always want to help in the kitchen but you also love working on projects and getting dirty in the garage with daddy.

today you woke up with a fever and had to stay home from school, but I didn't mind because I really enjoyed the extra cuddle time, I know before long you won't want to cuddle with me and work on puzzles and paint suncatchers, but today you did, and for that I am grateful. I love you baby girl.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Stella! I meant to ask you at the party to tell her story - always love to hear how they came into this world. Remind me next time I see you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post for your sweet girl! I can't believe our babies are 5! How can it be?? I'll email you soon so we can get together! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete