Wednesday, March 30, 2011

the tooth fairy is comin' !!

major milestone at our house today! miss priss lost her first tooth - she was so excited when it started wiggling, she spent some quality time jiggling it back and forth, helping it along. today she asked me if I would wiggle it a little and once I had my fingers on it, I could tell it was barely hanging on. I gave it a little tug and it was out, she didn't even know until I showed it to her laying in my hand.

she is SO excited that the tooth fairy is coming tonite!! can't believe how big she is getting.

2 comments:

  1. OMG what a big girl! I can't believe she already lost one. She's not even 5 is she??

    One of Jacob's is starting to get loose and he asks me every day if it is moving yet? Speaking of our kids getting so big, I registered Jacob for Kindergarten this morning! :-( Can't believe it's already time!

    Miss you girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. meant to tell you today, K was sooo jealous when i told her. she wants to lose her teeth so bad, so weird. congrats to the big girl, hope the tooth fairy is keeping up with inflation!

    ReplyDelete