Tuesday, October 27, 2009

... is this thing on?

I've decided to start another blog. The last one is still around but doesn't have much on it, hasn't been updated in approximately 2 years, and pretty much has been kicked to the curb. If you're ever interested, go here.

So, I'm not sure this blog will be similar to the old one, it might, might not. I'm sure I'll have stories and pics of the family to share - I might use 'code names' instead of real names for everyone. I'm slightly paranoid about info online so doing this might make me feel better about sharing things with the Internet ;) I'm still toying with that idea.

Other topics on here may be just random rambling, things I'm thinking about, interesting things I've found that I want to share (quotes, articles, other blogs, etc), things I like (or dislike) that day. I plan to make this more of an online journal for myself (and whoever decides they want to read my daily thoughts - enjoy!)

So anyway - that's the scoop. Have an awesome day!
Liz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment